NoHonorPkz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We PK With No HONOR!

2 posters

Tyler's Mod App ;D

tyler lol
    tyler lol
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Tyler's Mod App ;D Empty Tyler's Mod App ;D

Post  tyler lol Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 pm

1. What is your username on server that everyone knows you by? Tyler

2. How well is your temper? What will you do if you get in a conflict with another moderator in ::yell? My temper is under controll. I do not get mad easly.

3. What accomplishments have you done for NoHonorPk, BE SPECIFIC. Founded Dung Places Number 4 And 5.

4. What distinguishes you as a moderator, from the next guy applying? Im more helpfull i donate when i can.

5. Have you ever had the position as staff on a different server? Yes

6. Who recommends you to become a staff member? Why.
    [2 Minimum][PS-Cannot use Nick]

1)Jerry

2)GoodJobboy11

7. How many rules have you broken, about what, and why? None

8. How active are you on helping players during game play? I'll help new players anytime they ask.

9. What is the duration of your playing time daily? 5-8 hours.

10. Along with being an in-game moderator, will you help contribriute to the forums by being active daily, and posting a fair amount? Yes I will.

11. You agree that the messenger you will use is Msn or Skype (no mic required just an account for I.M). What is your Msn/Skype? Skype: tylerguy1594 Msn: hall288Ahotmail.com
    12. Agreeing to moderator position also requires you to remind players to ::vote, ::rules, and ::commands. Let them be familiar with the rules. Also make time for the players, dropping plans to help a player and doing 100% to make sure your server does not need help. Explain the importance of this in a three sentence paragraph. [Paragraph] I shall Help new players dropping the stuff I work on to help the new players. I will remind players to vote read rules and commands.I will not abuse my powers.

13. How old are you? 13

14. How familiar are you with the real Runescape, and its entirety? 85%

15. How familiar are you with NoHonorPk, and its community? Very Familiar IK its community.

{Yes i or No i dont} agree that moderator is not an easy task, and doing this will take a lot of my free time away. I want to be a moderator because I enjoy helping players in need, and want recognition. I will respect every player even if they give me bad behavior, I will give warnings then take action. I will not abuse, and I will constantly remind players to ::vote, ::rules, and ::commands. I will respect every staff member because we are a team. I agree.

silent
    silent
    Common Poster
    Common Poster

Tyler's Mod App ;D Empty Tyler's Mod App ;D

Post  silent Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Hmm, I vote for you Tyler, if my vote counts at all anymore, I'd say you'd be a great mod because while I've known you in game, you keep your cool, and you love to have fun. If my vote counts I think you would be a great asset to the server.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:11 am